Friday, August 3, 2012

Military Homecoming


Zarzecki: Deployment Homecoming

Being able to spend a few hours with this family is one of the hugest blessings that I could think of. Anything you can imagine facing during a deployment, they faced, and they prevailed. 

I met Jessica the day of the Homecoming and I could immediately see all over her face how excited she was. This was it. The day she has, literally, been waiting months for. 

And she wasnt the only one. This was Cpt. Z's 4th Homecoming and I have never seen a bigger grin than the one he wore as he walked by his family on the tarmac. 

One of the most rewarding feelings in the world? Seeing two people in love be reunited, and being able to capture that for them. Thank you so much Cpt. Z and Jessica for letting me be a part of this! 
(Extra special thanks to Miss Stella for getting me in touch with this amazing family!) 








I love that even as he walks away to turn in his weapon, he cant turn his back. This is what pure joy looks like. 













Welcome Home Cpt. Zarzecki!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment