Tuesday, April 3, 2012

BEGINNINGS

Out with the Old, in with the New...  



Im coming up on my 1 year mark since I have created Zoe Says Photography. When I started, I didnt have a vision. No huge dreams or expectations. Honestly, I had no idea where I was heading. But I had an urge to pick back up my camera, and a husband who stood behind me and encouraged me every step of the way. So naturally one of the first steps to creating myself was to come up with the name. This is where Zoe Says Photography came in.. As some of you know, Zoe is my 1 year old daughter. And my business name hit me out of the blue, it was fun and cute and I loved it! But as the months passed I realized hey, this is turning into something. I started meeting new clients and other photographers who shared the same passion. And this is when I started thinking seriously about what I was doing. It was no longer a hobby, it was turning into a actual business. 

Personally, I strongly believe when you hire a photographer, you hire not only them for their services but for them as a person. Personality and skill are equally important in this field. You need a photographer you can connect with and feel comfortable around. So now, more than ever, Ive been day dreaming about my business. How to connect it all, and make it more personal. More about me, as a person and a photographer, not just a camera. 

Im starting over from scratch, and Im asking you to come with me. This blog will be more than just photo shoots, but it will be everything life related. I was something more permanent, that can grow with me in everything I pursue. 

Zoe Says Photography will soon be no longer.
And its a bitter sweet day for me.
But at least people will stop calling me Zoe :)  

come support me, give me a like! 

Heres to New Beginnings! 
xoxo! 




No comments:

Post a Comment