Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Personal-18 Months


What I've learned in 18 months... 

I cant believe she is a year and a half. When did this happen?! When did she stop being a newborn and turn into this talking, walking little diva? Theres so much I've learned over the last 18 months that I could only learn from one person. My little girl. 

When I think of the word Mentor, I think of someone older and much wiser than myself. Someone with experience and hard learned lessons they can share with me. Though if you look the word up in the dictionary it reads this. Mentor - An Adviser or a Teacher. So now the word has changed for me. Mentor doesn't have an age limit. And I fully believe she has taught me more in the last 18 months, than I have learned in a lifetime. She has taught me the importance of life.
 I have a toddler mentoring me in happiness.

And here is a few other things she is teaching me along the way....

1. Going to the store in 2 different shoes is completely normal for a one year old. And she insists on that. 
2. I will forever sound better than Norah Jones.. or at least Zoe and I think so. 
3. One year olds can SMELL sugar from a mile away. 
4. Sometimes you just have to let go. 
5. In .5 seconds she can make every bone in her little body turn to jello. (This is especially fun in public..) 
6. Love comes in so many forms. 








Happy 18 Month- Half Birthday my Sweet Little. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment