Friday, April 20, 2012

Making the Move

Next stop.... EL PASO! 
... again!

But hey, Im definitely NOT complaining! This means deployment for my family is coming to an end! Can I get an Amen?! 

If you remember me from El Paso before, my business went by Zoe Says Photography. Now Im coming back to the city with a new name, new look, and LOTS of new ideas. 

If you are in the Fort Bliss area, lets book something! 
I will be booking sessions as early as late-June. 
email me as soon as possible to schedule a session.

Southern Californians, if you are interested in a session, the time crunch is on! I am booked most of May and will only be taking on a very limited amount of sessions. Please email me and we can chat further.

PS... If you are in El Paso, be sure to like my new page, there might just be a few more exciting things in store.. you wouldnt want to miss out, would you?




XOXO! 


No comments:

Post a Comment