Wednesday, May 16, 2012

High Desert Senior Photographer

Lorena: 2012 Senior

Hands down, one of the sweetest girls Ive ever met. Scratch that. Her ENTIRE family is the sweetest!! 

I met Lorena briefly when I shot prom photos for a few girls from Sultana High School. With the hustle and bustle of the day I didnt get much time to talk her, just a few short minutes in between shooting. Then a few days later her mom contacted me and we talked about Senior portraits. I was over the moon excited! Further into our conversation I found out Lorena is not only pretty dang awesome, but she runs track, cheers on a varsity level and plays soccer! 
She is one motivated (and super busy) little woman!

This is a session I will always remember, to say the least. Im so glad I was given the chance to work with not only Lorena, but her parents as well..  (PS: her Dad is an AWESOME reflector holder! you best believe I put these parents to work.. ) 

Love you guys, and congrats Lorena! I wish you the best in the years to follow..

 

















XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment