Tuesday, July 3, 2012

El Paso Maternity Photographer

Alloway: Maternity 

Shooting this session was such an incredible honor. We've talked about this day since we found out she was first pregnant, which sometimes seems like a life time ago. I was still living in California, and with her in El Paso we thought there would be no way we could work it out. Then with her due date just weeks away I made my way to El Paso. And you better believe this session was high up on my priority list. Within a week of moving here, I had this amazing couple in front of my camera.  

Then less than a week of that, Josh and Ari welcomed a new little life into this world. Cambrie Jayne Alloway was born on June 27, 2012. 

Sending all my love and well wishes to this family! 
















I normally would not post the same photo is both B&W and color, but can you blame me in this case?!







XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment