Friday, July 20, 2012

Redlands Portrait Photographer

Orange Grove Portraits

The two littlest loves of my life.. days before leaving California there was one thing that absolutely needed to happen. A photo shoot with my daughter and niece, the cutest best friends you ever did see. Something about watching them together is amazing. The bond they share is like they're twins. Even with Zoe not talking full words, Laela understands her perfectly. 

They play. They fight. They share. They laugh. They cry. And they cuddle. Seeing them together is an out of body experience. Its like watching my sister and myself playing when we were younger.
 If Laela does it, you know Zoe is going to attempt it. If Zoe has it, you know Laela is going to want it. 

The game plan was to take the girls out and let them play.. to capture exactly how they are together.. minus the messy playroom and play clothes. 

I think we captured it spot on. 

















A few bloopers... I crack up at Zoes protective face. She absolutely adores her big cousin. 



A rare moment of yours truly and my little girl.. 


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment